Friday, July 11, 2008

On my mind....

I havent blogged for some time. I dont really have time as I am on break at work so I will talk fast.... I just miss hearing myself write....

Anywho, a few additions to the Summer Playlist 08:

1. I kissed a girl- the first time i heard this song I thought- this is the epitome of society at its downfall- alas I like the song although it is society failing.
2. Thanks for the Lemonade- who sings this song? No idea but love it!
3. Anything by the Director particularly "Alive."
4. Ryan Shupe's 1000 times- its an oldie but man... he's good
5. Paul Cardall's randition of I love to see the temple from his Primary Worship album

Next:
I am having a particularly awesome week. I worked alot, things are falling into place for my 2 segments for Studio 5. One airs on August 4, the other on August 28. I will let you know more later.

I went out with my home teacher this week. The fulfillment of an age old stereotype made this adventure all worth it. I loved it for that reason alone. It doesnt hurt that he is tall blue-eyed and entirely eccentric either.

Pretty fun week with the Blaker coming to town. It was awesome to have another Ben Blaker guitar session last night. What a talented kid. I missed POL more than ever as Ben played some of my favorite musical gems.

I realized just how amazing my friends really are. How lucky I am to have them and how bad I am going to miss them. We all leave for seperate parts of the world this summer and who knows when I will see them again, if ever. We are growing up. We may outgrow eachother but we also may learn to stretch and grow together. I will hold on to this hope for the time being and hope reality agrees.

Time is up at work. I get to see Ju this weekend for the first time in maybe 3 months and I cant wait!! Until later.

No comments: