Sunday, May 6, 2012

I'm lucky

This will be a shortie, but I just wanted to say that have the coolest siblings in the world. I don't spend a whole lot of time with them even though I live with my sister right now. But I can tell you that living here has been one of the best times of my life, if only for the brief moments I have had to share with my sister.

Natalie is 8 years older than me and has always been like my second mom. Since forever she has been the one person who could do n wrong. I idolize her in every way. We could not be more opposite, and yet, so close. I will never ever forget these few months, especially recently sitting with you in the kitchen and laughing until we cry. Hadley and Kohner watch us in awe as they try to understand what is so funny or why we have made obnoxious noise for 40 minutes straight.

Thank you for making me laugh and being my best friend. I love how we find the same things funny and I look forward to the hilarious projects we have started. Even if no one else gets the jokes, I know you and I will have a blast.

If you havent met my sister, she is the total package. She's hot, she's smart, she is the VERY BEST cook ever born, and my goodness is she funny. I am never so happy as when we find the world funny together.

Until next time, this is just another case of word vomit.

No comments: