Monday, January 23, 2012

Post #2: 10 things about you people don't really expect

1. My ultimate hero growing up was Karl Malone, #32 of the Utah Jazz. Best ball player ever (next to MJ). Not only did I admire him, but I thought for sure that I would either become him, or be adopted by him. Either way... Winning.

2. My parents own a preschool... but I really don't care for kids at all unless they my blood relatives or best friends children. Love of little kids is NOT genetic.

3. I got my first kiss at 18

4. I can name every country in Africa...in order. I believe there are 38.

5. My #1 goal in highschool was to manage the boys wrestling team. I got the job but chose other activities instead. I still wish I had done it.

6. I am a major fan of Jimmer Ferdette.

7. I prefer to walk on the right side of whoever I am with or I feel off balance. I dated someone who was deaf in his left ear and the habit stuck.

8. I cannot move the toes on my left foot independent of each other. They are basically paralyzed. I was born that way.

9. I can name almost any song and artist on the radio within the first 2 notes.

10. I will not support legislation that prohibits gay marriage until I can answer the question, "When did you decide you were heterosexual?"

1 comment:

Ryan said...

#10 made me a little emotional. Thank you!