Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hayley's master mix summer 08

I am at work tonight having completed all of my tasks. Usually I blog with an idea in mind, tonight however, I am blank. Here's an idea, TOP SONGS I THINK ARE THE SHIZ SUMMER 08.

1. # 1 by Hello Goodbye.... I like where we are, when we drive in your car
2. The tension and the terror by the straylight run.... the possibilities
3. We werent Crazy by Josh Gracin
4. # 1,3,4 and 10 and RSRB's new album Last Man Standing
5. This Side by Nickel Creek
6. Around the Clock by the Rocket Summer
7. If you didnt love me by Phil Stacey
8. Love Dont Live Here anymore by Lady Antbellum
9. With you By Chris Brown
10 No Air by Jordin Sparks and Chris Brown
11. Apple bottom jeans
12. Jump On it.... bom bom bom bom bom.... Jump on it, jump on it!

This is pretty much my mix of the week. Things may change over the summer, but for now, this music is making me pretty dang happy. Most of these songs are not new, thats the amazing thing about music, it has application in your life at so many times. At least that is true for me. I'll add to the official HAYLEYS MASTER MIX as the summer progresses. Any suggestions, let me know!

No comments: