Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Top 10 things I wish I were doing for Spring Break 2008

Being the poor student that I am, I do not get to go on a fun spring break trip this year. Actually I am saving for a sweet trip to Cali this June... so its worth it but still painful. Here's what Id rather be doing.

1. Going to my favorite city on God's great earth, BOSTON, with some friends/ co-workers who really are going

2. Going to Arizona to hang out with my friend Bear. Bear is amazing. I could very well be in love with him. Too bad I botched that one and we dont even speak. The joys of lifes lessons.

3. University of Washington. Why another school? Because I have some amazing friends who live there thats why. And I have never been to Seattle. No Grey's fan can be a true fan without that trip.

4. UCCS- Another school- Colorado Springs is where 2 of my best friends in the whole world are. Everyone knows and loves Ryan and Josh. In fact, I bet YOU know Ryan and Josh. That city is beautiful enough said.

5. Hawaii..... cuz its PaRaDiSe

6. St. George Utah- its close, its cheap and its crazy this time of year... plus its warm. I wouldnt mind the sun for a time.

7. Road Trip to anywhere with Face- I have a friend named Face (of course that is not his real name). Face and I love the time we have together but it is rare. I would love some time with him, blastin some Boondocks and HSM. which leads to numer 8...

8. Anywhere with the whole IACURH E-Board- I love this group of people I serve with on a regional student council. You can do some cool things in college, this is by far my favorite. Anywhere with Dr. E Hash, Ben, Troy HASHIMOTO and his Diva Dollars, perhaps stay at La Quinta.... as long as we dont "motion" and we MoVe... we will be fine!

9. Sea World- I have a thing for wales and that water ride they have there is pure fun for hours. How often to you get to touch an animal that sleeps with only half of its brain at a time? I cant do that. Awesome!!

10. A Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband concert- all hall Utah's most under-appreciated band and my favorite band ever.. RSRB is sick funcadelic bluegrass to make you high... on life. Never get enough of them... NEVER!!

No comments: