Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Accepting Change

If there is one thing I do not do well, it is accepting change. I dislike change when it in inevitable and I dislike it even more when someone else controls that change. There is a maturity that comes with adulthood people say, they say that little boys will grow out of the things they do and that little girls will grow out of the whiny drama-queens they so easily become. For most people this is true, for some people, being a little boy in a man's body is their sorry lot in life.
Call me a cock-eyed optimist for wanting to believe that every person has some good in them. This belief, that I have held since I was three, is slowly but surely being dashed and that totally sucks. I am amazed that in adulthood some people are still so selfish that they throw everything away to prove a point that they themselves dont even understand. Amazing. So if anyone tries to tell you that "they" grow out of it, hope you got one that really did, if not, you will just be one more sucker decieved by the little boys of America.

No comments: