Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dan in Real Life


I recently saw the movie "Dan, In Real Life" with the charismatic Steve Carrell (The Office). Being a semi-enthused fan of "The Office", I was curious to see Carrell in a role far different from that of Michael Scott. Not only did I love this movie, but I found Carrell to be hillarious, touching and downright charming. The humor in "Dan" does not compare to the "Office" but I still found myself laughing often. Overall I would rate this film a 4/5 (out of 5) and I will be buying it when it comes out on DVD!

Wisdom from Dan:
"Love is not a feeling, its an ability."

Steve Carrell can be cute when not playing Michael Scott

The second row of a movie theater is slightly uncomfortable

Big happy families thrive in lovely New England beach houses

No comments: